Examples - Related (Parent) Patent Application(s)
Examples from some famous patents and some not-so-famous but instructive patents illustrate appropriate content for invention disclosures. Click on one or more patents that disclose inventions that are most similar to the invention you are disclosing. Note that many of these patents use formats that differ from the currently-suggested format.
- GENE THERAPY Patent No. 5,399,346
- MONOCLONAL ANTI-HUMAN BREAST CANCER ANTIBODIES Patent No. 4,753,894
- CDNA AND GENE FOR HUMAN ANGIOGENIN (ANGIOGENESIS FACTOR) AND METHODS OF EXPRESSION Patent No. 4,721,672
- RADIOIMMUNO DETECTION OF HUMAN CANCERS USING ANTI-TUMOR MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY Patent No. 4,708,862
- PROCESS FOR AMPLIFYING NUCLEIC ACID SEQUENCES Patent No. 4,683,202 - The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) patent.
- PROCESS FOR PRODUCING BIOLOGICALLY FUNCTIONAL MOLECULAR CHIMERAS Patent No. 4,237,224 - The Cohen-Boyer genetic engineering patent.
Return to Home
© 1998-2003 Robert M. Hunter PLLC